1. HOW TO PLAY: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Beginning on or around June 10, 2016, guests of participating licensed Shoeless Joe’s Restaurant establishments in Canada may receive Official Scratch and Win Coupons (“Cards”), while supplies last during Euro-Soccer matches from June 10th to July 10, 2016.
2. SCRATCH AND WIN PRIZES: Scratch the latex area on the front of the Card. If you find a Card with one of the following messages under the scratch area, you are
a winner of a (“Prize”). There are 4 (“Prizes”) to be won:
a. Free Fountain Pop;
b. Free Classic Burger;
c. Free Flatbread;
d. $10 off $30*
All (“Prizes”) illustrated on the (“Cards”) must be redeemed by July 10, 2016. Prizes are valid on next visit. Prizes are not valid with any other offers, discounts or coupons. Prize can only be redeemed during Euro-Soccer matches from June 10, 2016 to July 10, 2016, with the purchase of a beverage. Purchase of a beverage qualifier is excluded on “Free Fountain Pop” prize redemption. Only one prize may be redeemed per guest per visit and per day. Only one prize is redeemable per table. Not redeemable for cash. Winners may not request a specific prize. To be eligible, you must be a resident of Canada and 19 years of age. You are not eligible if you are an employee of Shoeless Joe’s Restaurants or Molson Coors Canada. Beginning on or around June 10, 2016 and ending on July 10, 2016, guests of participating licensed Shoeless Joe’s Restaurants in Canada may receive Official Scratch and Win Coupons, while supplies last. All discount prizes only valid on non-
2. SCRATCH & WIN PRIZES: There are approximately 220,000 prizes available to be won*. The number of Prizes available to be won will diminish as prizes are claimed throughout the Contest. No purchase necessary.
SCRATCH AND WIN PRIZE CLAIM: If you find a winning Card, your prize must be claimed on your next visit. All prize claims are subject to verification. Prizes will be awarded on a random basis. Winners may not request a specific prize. All prize claims must be redeemed by July 10, 2016.
3. ELIGIBILITY: To be eligible to win, you must be a resident of Canada and of the legal drinking age. You are not eligible to win, if you are: a) an employee of Shoeless Joe’s Restaurants or Molson Coors Canada (“Molson”), (collectively, the “Sponsors”), and each of their respective affiliates, advertising or promotional agencies, any participating stores or the prize suppliers; b) an employee or contractor of a provincial liquor authority, a beer distribution company or a participating licensed establishment; or c) a member of the immediate family (defined as parents siblings, children and spouse, regardless of where they live) or household (whether related or not) of any of the above persons.
4. ERRORS, ETC.: Any Cards or other materials used in this promotion that have been tampered with, mutilated, altered, forged, reproduced, not legitimately obtained, are illegible or which contain or reflect printing, production or other errors will be void. Sponsors reserve the right to terminate or amend this Promotion, in whole or in part, at any time and without prior notice if any factor interferes with its proper conduct as contemplated by these Official Rules. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, Sponsors reserve the right to terminate this Promotion should any error in production, distribution, printing or any other event or error result in more than the stated number of prizes of any category being claimed. In such event, the prizes not yet awarded may not be awarded.
5. MISCELLANEOUS: Sponsors reserve the right to substitute a prize of equivalent monetary value if a prize, or any part of a prize, cannot be awarded as described for any reason. Sponsors will not be responsible, however, if weather conditions, or other factors beyond Sponsors’ reasonable control prevent a prize from being fulfilled. In any such event, a winner will not be provided with a substitute prize or cash equivalent. Prizes will only be released to verified winners. All decisions of the Sponsors as designated by them, are final and binding in all matters relating to this Promotion. Sponsors and other Releasees will not be responsible for illegible, incomplete, lost, misdirected or late prize claims, which will be void. All prize claims become the property of the Sponsors and will not be returned. Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws.
6. LIQUOR AUTHORITIES: The provincial liquor authorities are not connected with this Contest in any manner whatsoever and are not liable in any way whatsoever with regard to any matter relating to this Contest.